17.01.2012

Eine Kurzgeschichte von Michael T. Esser




You should be with Josh Hartnett, he'd probably treat you right and God would I be jealous, but I would say "Josh, you are a very handsome man, I wish I was as handsome as you, you better take care of my Kristin"
And he would say "Oh Mike you are so cool, I love your Volvo and how awesome you are lets be friends"
and I'd say "yeah sure whatever... your like an okay actor I guess..."

And then Caleb Followill would steal you away from Josh and I would say "Caleb, your an such an asshole for stealing kristin from my best friend Josh Hartnett, but you are a very handsome man, I wish I was as handsome as you, you better take care of my Kristin"

And he would say "Mike... Josh Hartnett is so gay, and hes is an okay actor I guess.. but I want her, and I want you to be my best friend because you have such a cool Volvo, and god you are just so cool... maybe someday I can be as cool as you"
and I would say "uhh, yeah I guess... your an okay singer, and ehh, maybe youll be as cool as me someday"
 
And then I would get to see Kings of Leon for free, and Josh would be friends with me and say "Michael , please help me get my beautiful Kristin back from that Bastard Caleb, god I hate him so much, but I like Kings of Leon"


- Michael, thank you for that. This story made my day!

1 Kommentar:

Triggels hat gesagt…

Habe dich getagt :)
http://triggels.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html