05.11.2011

i miss you 



Where are you and I'm so sorry I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight I need somebody and always This sick strange darkness Comes creeping on so haunting every time And as I stared I counted Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides Like indecision to call you And hear your voice of treason Will you come home and stop this pain tonight Stop this pain tonight

i miss you - like always. cause it was the time of my life. never been more happy like in this 3 weeks. you made my day. 
thank you ♥

1 Kommentar:

Lara hat gesagt…

oh man. ich weiß ganz genau wie es dir geht. 3 wochen. ich wünschte es wäre länger gewesen. ich hasse entfernungen.
wie gefällts dir in deiner family? ich vermisse neuseeland so unfassbar. bin jeztt seit 2,5 wochen wieder zu hause. ich habe unfassbares heimweh. heimweh nach meinem paradisischen zu hause. es fühlt sich viel mehr nach zu hause an als deutschland.
genieße jeden tag!! und einen schönen sommer :)
liebste grüße
lara